Why Is OrthoNY Different?
Quality orthopaedic care where and when you need it
At OrthoNY we pride ourselves in providing all those extras that make us unique and different with respect to the orthopaedic care you would like to receive.
Our differences add up
OrthoNY has made it a point to exceed our patients’ expectations with attributes that add value to bone and joint care we provide. Our unique level of care can be summed up from several perspectives:
- We are uniquely and strategically positioned throughout the Capital/Saratoga Region to cover the needs of as many people as possible.
- We are where you live work and play. With twelve offices, for most patients, we are short drive away.
- We recognize that ready access simplifies you receiving treatment for sudden or long term conditions or injuries.
- We recognize your need for comfort and getting all aspects of your treatment in one place. That’s why we’ve made sure we have x-ray facilities at all of our locations.
- When a higher level of diagnostic expertise is required, our four MRI locations, two machines in Albany, one in Malta, one in Schenectady and one in Saratoga, feature state-of-the-art technology.
- As a private practice we bring a more personal level of care to our patients. Our highly regarded relationships with the hospitals of St. Peter’s Health Partners, Ellis Hospital and Saratoga Hospital give us added capabilities to reach, treat and serve our patients when hospitalization is needed.
- As a whole orthopaedic care provider, we are unique in the fact that we look beyond treating conditions affecting bones and joints. For us our mission is saving and preserving lifestyles.
As the premier provider of bone and joint health in the Capital/Saratoga Region, we have forged strong relationships with area hospitals. From surgery and advanced procedures, to routine and rehabilitative care, our affiliations enable OrthoNY to provide services in state-of-the-art, acclaimed medical facilities.
We are proud to be associated with these highly regarded hospitals.
Albany Hospital Affiliations
- St. Peter’s Health Partners
- St. Peter’s Hospital, Albany
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Albany
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Troy
- Samaritan Hospital, Troy